Saturday, October 13, 2012

Computer repairer Bargain prices! !

Hi i am a 15 year old who is very experienced in computers :I have in the past fixed my local pc cafe computers,built my own computer,done a whole windows installation with drivers,and troubleshooted non booting computers etc Do you feel that your PC or a Laptop has gone slow? And you’re feeling ripped off by IT Technicians for ( a minor or complex) PC repairs, installations and configurations? Well pay no more than you should! I offer exactly the same professional repair & installation services but much cheaper that will save you at least 50% compared to any high street or local IT repair centres/services. I can reinstall/fix windows,install a frsh copy of any windows,get you any software,isnt booting il fix it,ram upgrades,clogged up ad lots more I fix most problems in computers /laptops i am home based and prices are cheapp for example a full windows 7 installation with key-20,computer not booting depending on issue,forgotten windows password-10 etc please click the orange button above this ad and reply to this ad thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular