Tuesday, July 17, 2012

DELL I3 ( NEW I3 ) Desktop with 2GB of Ram and Massive HD + Windows 7 - £135 *

Intel Core I3 CPU 3.10Ghz ( NEW I3 ) 2GB Ram 230GB HD Radeon HD 5450 Windows 7 - No media Small Form Factor DVD Drive Graphics card adapters included Please see picture 3 to confirm the Spec In fantastic condition This is for base unit only I am just of J3 on the M18. All tho can deliver if local for some petrol money Will only accept 135. That is still 50 cheaper than anything else if similar spec. - - For an extra 20 i can provide a TFT Monitor and keyboard and mouse Please email me for more details. - - - Whats happens after i buy this item. You will have my mobile number any issues you have i will try and resolve. I always like to meet new people and you never know you might buy of me again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular