Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dg834gt netgear g or n .

21.5" iMac (6 Months Old, RUNS LIKE NEW)
Here I have a fairly new iMac 21.5" just under 6 months old. It runs like new as I hardly use it. Reason for selling is due to needing a Macbook Pro as I am always on the go. The iMac itself comes with Original Backup, Restore & Software CDs. It also comes with the Apple Wireless Keyboard, but not the Mouse as it broke not too long ago. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the machine and it performs ridiculously good. If you are interested, it is PICK UP ONLY, BUT, if you reside in Hull I can deliver for a small fee of 10. I do not currently have a mobile, but make sure to contact me direct through my E-Mail address. THANKS. Specifications: Hard drive: 500GB RAM: 2.5GHz DDR3 Memory: 4GB HD Graphics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular