Monday, September 24, 2012

Advent (PC World) 9117 laptop * 17inch widescreen * Core Duo * Fully working * Clean condition *

Price: 140.00 O.N.O For sale. Advent 9117 laptop in good working order. It has the usual signs of wear, light scuffs and scratches nothing nasty, no cracks or dents. The screen is free of any marks and all pixels are working. The keyboard is fine with all keycaps present, the touchpad and buttons are also working well. Main specs are: Intel Dual Core processor T2310 1.4GHz 1 GB Ram 120 GB Hard drive DVD/CD writer Built in Wi-Fi 17" Widescreen For any more details contact me (Geoff) Please note: I will only respond to emails through Gumtree, so do not ask me to send a message to any other email address. I will only sell for cash from the buyer in person. I will never post or allow any item to be collected by any courier or any shipping agent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular