Monday, November 19, 2012

Dell Inspiron 1545, Purple Lid -

PLEASE PLEASE!! ONLY SERIOUS OFFERS AND NO SCAMMERS. Dell Inspiron 1545 Purple Lid, Intel Pentium Dual Core T3400 2.16 GHz, 4GB RAM, 300GB Hard Drive, 15" Display, Comes freshly installed with Windows Vista Home Premium, fully licensed and genuine. But you could very easily install Windows 7 on it if you have a copy. Comes with the original batterie, power supply, all cds and all of the documentation I could find. For some reason when I did a fresh install the drivers cd did not have some of the required drivers so I had to download them from the Dell website. I have left these in a folder on the desktop for you. The above price includes 20 for express postage, but if you would rather arrange your own or come and collect that would be fine. Payment must be cleared with my band before I will post or if you are collecting then cash can be accepted. Listed at 200 but any reasonable offers will be considered. ANY QUESTIONS OR ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular