Thursday, August 23, 2012

Acer Aspire 5542 - 304G32Mn Laptop + Charger +

Selling a 1 YEAR OLD Acer Aspire 5542. Condition – Please Read Carefully. The laptop is in full working condition. It has minor (and I mean minor) wear and tear, with small light scratches to the lid and 1-2 tiny scratches around the base unit (nothing you notice without looking for them and certainly nothing that could damage the performance of the machine). I’ve recently wiped (with DBAN if you know what that is) and reinstalled the entire machine so not only is it freshly installed but I’ve slipped MICROSOFT Office and Comodo Internet Security on there so it’s virus free and running nice and smooth. Delivery – If I’m completely honest.. I would prefer to just bubble wrap this up and send it to the first buyer… I don’t want people endlessly asking to come to my house or to meet them… I don’t mind paying for next day delivery. Payment – Paypal. To cover myself and to make you feel more at ease, the ONLY method of payment would be through Paypal.com. They insure transactions so please don’t offer me alternatives. I’m not interested. REASON I’M SELLING. I’m moving in September to study my degree… I’m getting as much money together as possible to ensure everything goes smoothly when I move into my halls. LASTLY – The laptop isn’t brand new.. but it isn’t anywhere near in bad condition, I’m an honourable person and wouldn’t sell anyone anything that I wouldn’t consider buying myself.. If anyone needs pictures I could take a video with my HD camera and show you the exact condition! Spec - http://laptops-specs.blogspot.co.uk/2010/09/acer-aspire-5542-specifications.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular