Thursday, August 23, 2012

HP Pavillion TX1000 Touchscreen Tablet/Laptop (Spares) +

This is a HP Tablet PC that is listed as a faulty item / Spares or repairs. I will put up a photo when I get a chance. Specs : (From memory) RAM : 2GB CPU : 2GHZ Harddrive : Removed for security Wi/Fi and Bluetooth Integrated Grapgics and video card 32 Bit operating system SD Card reader Lightscribe CD RW + DVD player Fingerprint reader Webcam and Microphone (Other details available on request) Includes : Mini remote HP TV Card (Freeview too! slot in position for it) Small portable TV Aerial (Used during boring exercises in Wales - pretty good!) Power adaptor possibly a spare battery too at no extra cost (Assuming I can find it in time) the main error is an overheating error on the GPU - I have reflowed this a couple of times but the error keeps occuring. If you are a patient engineer you may have more luck in fixing this and keeping it fixed than I have! I attempted to use a 2P coin and Arctic Silver to fix this but the error occured again. shipping can be arranged at an extra cost, but collection or local delivery is also possible!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular