Friday, August 31, 2012

Macbook 2.13 core duo with 2GB ram cheap to go !

Selling a white 13 inch Macbook with Intel 2.13ghz core duo processor & 2gb ram. I took this in part exchange when I sold a Macbook Pro to a friend. I swapped the HD from this macbook into his new one. Mac seems to work fine with drive fitted, good screen, the fan is a bit noisy, the battery charges fine and is genuine apple but the rubber sliders that protect the hard drive came out when I pulled his drive out, and will need to be glued back in. They are included. Bit tatty but overall seems solid. No charger or hard drive. Sold as seen. The price is fixed, and in my opinion very fair, for a quick sale. cash on collection please, I live on Lavender Hill near Clapham Junction. Cheers, Tom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular